8th Grade Promotion Information
Last Day of School is Wednesday, June 9th
Dear Families and Students,
We are excited to see you at Promotion tomorrow. Here are some reminders and updates.
- Families and students must wear a mask.
- Students are only allowed two guests.
- Each guest must have their ticket in order to enter. Families will enter by the Large Gate
- If you requested an adult to pick up your ticket, and were not able to get it today, it will be at the check in table.
- There is assigned seating, which is labeled on your ticket
- Families must complete the Covid Self-Assessment. It will be sent via text, email and on the back of your ticket. There will also be paper copies available. The assessment must be completed on Tuesday, June 8th, that is when the form will open.
- Students will enter through the small gate by the MPR.
- Students attending the 1:00 Promotion need to arrive on campus at 12:30.
- Students attending the 5:00 Promotion need to arrive on campus at 4:30.
- Please remember, no balloons or noise makers will be allowed.
- At the end of the ceremony we will ask that families and students meet at their car or the blue tables. At this time we are not allowed to have any gatherings.
Promotion Rehearsal Information
Promotion Information Slideshows - 5-24
If you missed Monday's 8th Grade Family Meeting please view the slideshow above.
For more information about Promotion, please read the Informational Letter below.