School Coffee Club
We know how much every family values their child's education and learning environment. Coffee with the Principal offers you a time to learn how to support your child’s academic success at school.
Get to meet our staff and let your voice be heard during open discussions. So bring your questions, concerns, suggestions, and compliments! Parent workshops and presentations will be offered at meetings as well.
Our Coffee Club dates are every 4th Monday of each month:
- October 22nd: 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
- December 3rd: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- January 28th: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- February 25th: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- March 25th: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- April 22nd: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- May 20th: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
In the Community Room
Principal's Coffee Agenda 12/03: